How to help children cope with stress at school: psychologist's advice
The learning process is a stressful situation for the child, so it is important for parents to pay enough attention to his emotional state.
Psychologists have identified the 5 best stress management techniques for students:
1. The study and application of breathing practices. They can be successfully applied anywhere and anytime as soon as a potential stressful situation has arisen. In addition, proper breathing will saturate the child's body with oxygen and prevent the problem of its possible deficiency.
2. Teach children to correctly understand the situation when it is impossible to influence it.
3. A positive example of parents.
4. Explain to the student that it is very important to be able to smile in any situation.
5. Encourage him to exercise regularly.