How to teach a child to behave at the table
Teaching a child good manners is not easy, but necessary.
There are some simple tips:
1. Set your example. If you behave at the table is unacceptable – chomping, watching TV shows, not using napkins and a knife – how can a child know what kind of behavior is normal?
2. Follow the rules and do not derogate.
3. Try to make a list of requirements in such a way that there are not too many of them – the child may get confused and just do not remember.
4. Go to the cafe: so the child will be able to see firsthand how other people behave and demonstrate their success.
5. Do not be categorical and do not judge strictly for errors. In the end, the child is just beginning to learn unknown skills previously unknown to him.