734-321-9353

The doctor told about the frightening effects of swallowed batteries.

0 Comments

x4

05/29/2019

[email protected]

A doctor from Australia told about the process that takes place in the body of a child if he swallows a button battery.

You should not expect good consequences, but to immediately consult a doctor is the best solution.

The Australian decided to check the effects of a foreign body on chicken fillets.

After 30 minutes after the penetration of the battery into the body, all organs suffered from severe burns, which appear with the greatest intensity after 4 hours.

Actually, because of these consequences, other, more serious, sometimes incompatible with life follow.

The doctor recommends that adults very well hide such objects from their children in order to avoid danger.

Photo: Pixabay

health
the medicine
children
parents
burns

      
        

Chief editor of the blogFelix.

Tags: , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *