What are important things to teach a child
Your child is a future adult, a part of society, the rules of which must be known in advance.
Parents have a great responsibility to teach all the most important things. Psychologists distinguish the main ones:
1. Do not despair failures and bad luck. It is necessary to teach that failure should not be unsettled, but become the motive to become better.
2. Express your personal opinion and be able to form it on the basis of arguments.
3. To be able to express your feelings correctly and, if necessary, to be able to hide them.
4. Respect. He must be taught to respect himself, his parents and those around him.
5. Responsibility. An important quality that will remind you that every act follows a consequence.
6. Wide horizons. So the child will always have a better chance of becoming a successful person.